- Associate Professor
- Name (English):Yang Yi
- Name (Pinyin):yangyi
- Education Level:Postgraduate (Postdoctoral)
- Degree:Doctoral degree
- Professional Title:Associate Professor
- Teacher College:DZGCX
- Discipline:Signal and Information Processing
- Scientific Research
1. NSFC: Speaker diarization based on distributed acoustic sensor networks and quantum optimization learning technology research. Project chief.
2. NSFC: Multiplayer multiparty dialogue speech separation, content analysis and understanding. Participated.
3. 863: Humane voice interactive technology research. Participated.
4. Beijing Natural Science Foundation Program: The complex scenes efficient voice enhancement technology. Participated.
5. ITU Standard: As the technology backbone to achieve China's first speech in the ITU ISO codec technology patents embedded success, won the gold medal team Huawei Medal. Participated.
6. AVS Standard: Responsible for domestic AVS codec technology standard technology embedded promote AVS audio application GB. One patent has been embedded to national standards. Group leader.
- Dense-Loop: A Loop Closure Detection Method for Visual SLAM using DenseNet Features;SDMM19,2019
- A DenseNet feature-based loop closure method for visual SLAM system;2019 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics,2019
- Dereverberation for speaker identification in meeting;International conference on human-computer interaction,2014
- Exploring the large-scale tdoa feature space for speaker diarization;International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction,2014
- Local Learning Multiple Probabilistic Linear Discriminant Analysis;Springer,2015